Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sam's Club Winners

The winners of the Sam's Club one-day memberships are:

Melody said... 14

I like to use my freezer and buy large quantities of meat when it is on sale.

JC said... 6

My best saving tip is combine coupons with store sale to stretch your budget!

feasting-on-pixels (terrie) said... 2

Merci for the chance to win this...

My best saving tip is to take some time to grow your own salads. This summer, I have grown my own tomatoes, peas, lettuces, onions, herbs and peppers on a tiny patio.

I harvest what I want to eat each day and take time to freeze or dry the rest of the veggies and herbs for winter meals.

Sam said... 20

We use coupons most of the time.

Samcarmel(at)msn(dot)com

And the winner of the membership plus the $25 gift card is:

The Waite Family said... 9

buy in bulk always saves in the long run.

Congrats to you all!! Please email me your mailing addresses to foodiegiveaway @ gmail . com by Wednesday September 30th to claim your prize.
Sam's Club WinnersSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

  1. Merci mille fois...a million thanks...
    I am SO excited about this chance to save some money and stock up for winter when the snow is too high to venture out.

    Merci encore...! ! !

    ReplyDelete