Monday, August 10, 2009

Stir,Laugh, Repeat Winners

I was away from this site for a few more days than anticipated, so I apologize for my tardiness in getting the winners up! Here are the winners for Stir, Laugh, Repeat:

Joy @ Joy Of Desserts said... 28

I commented on her book blog. She had such a great idea to share all those great reviews on her blog!
Thank you for the chance to win!

Sarah said... 35

I commented on the Cream Cheese Sauce post on Stir, Laugh, Repeat.

curlyq776 said... 33

I commented on Martha's Kitchen Korner's breakfast casserole recipe. That is one of my favorite breakfasts for when company is over!

Gwyn said... 12

I commented on her book blog, The book sounds great!!

Congrats to all of you! Email me your mailing address to foodiegiveaway @ gmail . com so we can get the book sent out to you!
Stir,Laugh, Repeat WinnersSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments: