Monday, July 20, 2009

Weight Watchers Frozen Novelties - CLOSED

It's summertime for most of us, and we are all trying to watch our figures, because let's face it - it's harder to cover up as much in the heat!! But with the heat comes longing for ice cream and cool treats. So instead of having to give up ice cream in order to fit into that bathing suit at the beach this weekend, why not eat some Weight Watcher's frozen novelties instead!! With portion-controlled cones, cups, sandwiches and bars, it's easy for everyone to celebrate and satisfy their sweet tooth sensibly.

Although I've never followed the Weight Watchers program, I've always been a fan of their recipes. And the good thing about these products is that they aren't just for Weight Watchers members - anyone can buy them!

WHO can enter? US residents only

WHAT
is the giveaway? 1 winner will receive 2 product vouchers - each good for one Weight Watchers frozen novelty product.

WHEN can I enter? This giveaway is open from today until Monday, July 27th at 5pm MDT. he winner will be announced on Tuesday, July 28th.

HOW
do I enter? You have 3 chances to win:

1 - comment below with your healthy, summertime snack.

2 - visit the Weight Watchers product page, come back here and comment about a product that looks tasty to you.

3 - either subscribe to our feed or become a follower. To become a follower, click on the "Follow" button on the right column and follow the instructions. After you have either subscribed or are a follower, come back and leave another comment letting us know. If you are already following or subscribed, you can still enter - just leave a comment letting us know.

This giveaway is sponsored by Weight Watchers
Weight Watchers Frozen Novelties - CLOSEDSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

37 comments:

  1. The GIANT Vanilla Fudge Sundae Cones look like something I would love to have in my freezer for an occasional treat this summer...yum...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like having fresh veggies from the garden or local market prepared and sitting in the fridge for me to snack on whenever I want to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Their ice cream sandwiches look amazing. So much for my veggies....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love frozen grapes. They taste just like fruit popsicles!
    Thanks!
    Monica
    moni-777@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did weight watchers for a year and lost almost 80 pounds. I love any of thier desserts but love thier strawberry shortcake dessert. So Yummy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love shakes during the summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I did Weight Watchers, I was addicted to their ice cream sandwiches!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite summertime snack is the fatfree sugar-free fudgesicles. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also follow the blog in google reader.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The candy bar frozen treat looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love popcorn!

    klnlovesmickey AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fresh fruit. Delicious & refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream- my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been eating tons of blueberries and strawberries, sprinkled with splenda.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love watermelon in the summertime

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Giant Cookies and Cream bar looks delicious

    ReplyDelete
  17. THe candy bar frozen treat looks like it would hit the spot!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love to get snow cones at the ice cream shop near my house.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fresh fruit smoothies - cool and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Weight Watchers Lemon cakes sound yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  21. frozen fruit... just snack on it straight from the freezer and it requires no prep!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. i want to try some more of their smart ones

    ReplyDelete
  23. and i subscribe to the feed

    ReplyDelete
  24. I follow you with google reader!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Mangos are in season right now. They are my absolute favvv

    ReplyDelete
  26. Mmm Strawberries with a little bit of Cool Whip

    ReplyDelete
  27. I tend to eat a lot of salad during the summer since it's just too hot to eat hot food.
    Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'd like to try the Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cups
    Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm a follower & a Google reader subscriber
    Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  30. On of my favorite healthy summertime treats is to eat frozen berries. I freeze blueberries and strawberries and pop them in my mouth when I want a sweet frozen treat.

    ReplyDelete
  31. The Giant Cookies and Cream bars look amazing!

    ReplyDelete